By Ian Whittaker,Paul Abbiss,Helen Fyfe,Philip Banks,Malcolm Skinner
Exam Board: AQA
First educating: September 2016
First examination: June 2018
Encourage each scholar to advance in-depth wisdom and complex geographical abilities with this pupil booklet from the major A-level Geography publisher*, totally up-to-date for 2016 with particular content material assurance, interesting case reports and overview coaching materials.
- allows scholars of all skills to extend, observe and revise their topic wisdom as they paintings via transparent motives of keywords and topics
- Brings geographical idea to existence through delivering a wealthy resource of up to date case experiences for every actual and human topic
- Builds the middle, cartographic, graphical, statistical and ICT abilities that scholars have to maximise their strength via a committed talents part adapted to AQA's 2016 specification
- is helping scholars have interaction with tough innovations, contemplate their studying and map their growth with pointer questions all through and end-of-chapter evaluate questions
- permits AS and A-level scholars to method their assessments with self assurance by means of venture numerous perform questions written by means of topic experts with analyzing experience
- helps you in making plans appropriate and intriguing fieldwork tasks that meet the replaced fieldwork and research requirements
*Taken from academic Publishers Council statistics
Read Online or Download AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition PDF
Similar earth sciences books
The aim of this ebook is to provide a theoretical and functional creation to seismic-while-drilling through the use of the drill-bit noise. This contemporary expertise bargains vital items for geophysical regulate of drilling. It contains facets normal of borehole seismics and of the drilling regulate surveying, hitherto the only area of mudlogging.
This booklet specializes in the sedimentology of the Hells Kitchen Member of the Port Sussex Formation in East Falkland (Isla Soledad, Las Malvinas). It heavily examines sediment cores spanning those formations that have been recovered from the Falkland Islands in 2008 following a mineral exploration programme.
The fifteenth Franco-Japanese Symposium of Oceanography “Marine productiveness, Perturbations and Resilience of Socio-Ecosystems,” geared up by way of the long-standing companions Société franco-japonaise d'Océanographie de France and Société franco-japonaise d'Océanographie du Japon, reviewed the affects of traditional (storms, typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, and so on.
Sea Ice: Physics and distant Sensing addresses studies bought quite often in Canada via researchers within the fields of ice physics and development heritage in terms of its polycrystalline constitution in addition to ice parameters retrieval from distant sensing observations. the amount describes techniques working on the macro- and microscale (e.
- Seafloor Mapping along Continental Shelves: Research and Techniques for Visualizing Benthic Environments (Coastal Research Library)
- Britain’s Structure and Scenery (Collins New Naturalist Library, Book 4)
- Introduction to Geochemistry: Principles and Applications
- Cyclostratigraphy and the Milankovitch Theory (Developments in Sedimentology)
- Between Land and Sea: The Atlantic Coast and the Transformation of New England
Extra info for AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition
AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition by Ian Whittaker,Paul Abbiss,Helen Fyfe,Philip Banks,Malcolm Skinner